Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LID Forum Family Theme

Top Fuel
    Yea its a tumor allright maybe more like the plague. I just loved the front cover of Newsday today 11/13 about the public pensions, what a load of crap. I happen to work for a municipality and will benefit from a pension at 55...can't wait, but I put in 35 years of public service and paid a ton of taxes along the way, the better cover for Newsday would have been how much are the free loaders going to take from us in the next 10 years. You don't think they would ever do a story on HUD, HEEP, welfare, foodstamps, free medical for the illegals and college for those poor people that have played the system for so long that they have made a living out of producing unwed children.....damn it makes my blood boil...get the tyenol, ah screw it get the Moonshine!

After all is said and done, at least we started the 100 ft drags here on the island. Maybe we are the antibodies to attack the tumor.......LOL. Riverhead, Fire dept, what next on the list. Guess while we are stuck here we can at least make it a better place for ourselves or at least try anyway. I finally got my car back together 9yrs after the accident to make it to the Riverhead HDRA opening day. http://www.dragtimenews.com/readers_rides.htm (see riding high). Now Im waiting for the 1/4 mile strip to show again. Im not quitting. No matter how bad it gets around here.
    Hey Paul , I havent seen you fired up like this since last year. LOL I wanna see that nova , can't wait.

Top Fuel
    Your dam right Mario we've pushed a lot to get what we have and I hope we are successful so people at large understand you can take back your country even from the elite you just gotta stick to your guns. To the morons checking on us I am not implying that we actually carry guns it's just a saying that means you need to work hard so go push a different button for entertainment like delete. To the wonderful people that see America as worth the fight this is one of those stands join the show!

Top Fuel
    How cool is the FD deal you guys put together going to be, we're going to have a blast. Another FD to talk with is West Sayville, they have a nice track and large parking area. Until then I'll be working and helping out the needy. We should try to get together for coffee one day, maybe meet up at EPCAL its open all the time, we can go and dream.